Our client, a future thinking tech incubator are developing the next-generation technologies that are being used to solve t...
Our client, a future thinking tech incubator are developing the next-generation technologies that are being used to solve the climate change issues we are facing globally. We are looking for engineers who bring fresh ideas from all areas, information retrieval, distributed computing, large-scale system design, networking and data storage, security, artificial intelligence, natural language processing, UI design and mobile; the list is endless and is growing every day.
As a FullStack engineer, you will work on specific projects creating proof of concept products, you will be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as they continue to push technology forward.
What you will bring
- High level of experience in any of the following languages C++, C, C#, Objective-C, Java, Python
- Experience in engineering databases, algorithms, APIs and data structures
- Experience with cloud environment development, deployment and APIs
- Working knowledge of a continuous integration and delivery pipeline, a DevOps mindset to help build, run and own your own code in a production environment.
- A firm believer in test-driven development and continuous deployment with tools such as Jenkins.
- Best practice knowledge of security, performance and accessibility.
- Working knowledge of cloud platforms and serverless architecture with AWS and/or Google Cloud Platform.
- Previous usage of workflow tools such as JIRA.
Who you'll be
The business believes in empowering engineers to solve technical challenges, you will enjoy working with a utonomy, cutting-edge technology, and talented teams.
- Demonstrate strong foundations in coding principles, be able to understand, create low-level algorithms and solve complex problems efficiently
- Work as part of a team developing web applications within agile methodology
- Keep up with the latest technology innovations in media, cloud and software development
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become a problem
- Collaborate on and contribute to architectural plans
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure requirements are met to the highest standard
- Computer Science first degree (must have)
- Experience from Silicon Valley tech companies is desired (especially out FAANG)
- Track record of developing products that customers have used, i.e. have been shipped to production
- Min. 2 stage interview process
- Technical interview will be the first stage where we will be evaluating with a calibrated interview question involving basic data structures. They will need to know runtime and space complexity.
- provided by Dice