Since 2012, this company has built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundre...
Since 2012, this company has built the market-leading cloud security company and an award-winning culture powered by hundreds of employees spread across offices in the US, Bangalore, London, Melbourne, and Tokyo.
As an Infrastructure SRE you will help build out our existing infrastructure and troubleshoot problems as they arise ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability of their production services. You will also be responsible for integrating services health metrics, identifying/measuring these service health indicators and providing creative tool sets for the frontline operations support teams.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with AWS and services including S3, EC2, ELB, Lambda, ECS, EKS
- Experience with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab
- Experience with Infrastructure as code using Terraform or Cloudformation
- Experience scripting with Python
- knowledge of infrastructure and linux administration
- knowledge of containers with Kubernetes and Docker
- Competitive Salary: Up to $150K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice