Our client is a well-funded, stealth mode startup in the healthcare space. Their mission is to improve the experience and efficiency of prov...
Our client is a well-funded, stealth mode startup in the healthcare space. Their mission is to improve the experience and efficiency of providing care for radiologists. One of the ways they are doing this is by building a SaaS platform that allows the application of AI on top of medical imaging. This would be a perfect opportunity for someone interested in getting in early at a startup for a significant equity play AND to help build something from the ground up.
Right now they are looking for a Senior Engineer who will be responsible for the helping the team with the ingestion and processing of the data, building services around the AI algorithms, and powering all the platforms they develop for reimagining the way doctors engage with medical images. This person would work as a conduit between the engineering team and the AI team to build integrations with the APIs.
Required Skills & Experience
* 5+ years Python experience
* 5+ years SQL/NOSQL experience
* 2+ years experience with data processing (Spark, Hadoop)
* Experience working within a public cloud environment (AWS preferred)
Desired Skills & Experience
* Experience with workflow orchestration (Airflow, Conductor)
* Deep learning/machine learning experience.
What You Will Be Doing
* 60% Software Engineering
* 40% AI
* Competitive Salary: Up to $145K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
* Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
* Paid Sick Time Leave
* Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a Full time basis now and in the future.