Security is always important, no matter what industry you are in. This public, network security company has grown exponentially over the las...
Security is always important, no matter what industry you are in. This public, network security company has grown exponentially over the last 5 years and is continuing to expand from their humble Sunnyvale headquarters throughout the globe!
Currently, they are looking for a Staff Software Developer, with a focus on big data. This data-driven individual will have the chance to build big data applications using data processing technologies and frameworks. They will also have the opportunity to work with the architects to build product/implementation strategies and really get in on the ground floor, getting their hands "dirty" via hands-on development.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7-10 Years of Software Engineering experience
- Prior knowledge of one of the following OOP languages: Python, Go, Scala, or Rust
- Previous industry experience handling large data sets
- Experience in either security, networking, and/or data prcoessing
What You Will Be Doing
- NoSQL or PostgreSQL
- Spark, ElasticSearch, Kafka, RabbitMQ, etc.
- 70% GoLang Coding
- 10% Front-End Development
- 20% Architecture, Design, and code reviews
- Up to $190K/year, DOE
- Competitive annual bonuses
- Healthcare coverage
- 3 weeks PTO
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-DR1 - provided by Dice