Breaking through in the Machine Learning and data analysis, this Series C company is working on efficiently exploring and quantifying data f...
Breaking through in the Machine Learning and data analysis, this Series C company is working on efficiently exploring and quantifying data for management. Based in Menlo Park, CA, this high growth startup is utilizing their AI to provide insights into human-computer interactions, in regards to data wrangling.
They are looking to hire on a Staff Software Developer to build up their data wrangling platform, producing quality code and advising on best practices as a pioneer in the data transformation realm. This person will use the company's unique technologies to leverage the partnership between users and machines.
Required Skills & Experience
- 7+ years of computer/software engineering
- Good understanding of Python (GoLang is a good substitute)
- Experience in a public cloud environments and applications
- Data wrangling and/or ETL exposure
Desired Skills & Experience
- BS or MS in Computer Science/related field
- Any Machine Learning experience is a big plus
- Familiarity with containerization
- HBase, Cassandra, and/or PostgreSQL
What You Will Be Doing
- Competitive Salary: Up to $200K per year
- Medical and dental coverage
- Flexible PTO hours
- 401K contributions
- Annual bonuses
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-DR1 - provided by Dice