FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operat...
FireEye is the intelligence-led security company. Working as a seamless, scalable extension of customer security operations, FireEye offers a single platform that blends innovative security technologies, nation-state grade threat intelligence, and world-renowned Mandiant® consulting. With this approach, FireEye eliminates the complexity and burden of cyber security for organizations struggling to prepare for, prevent, and respond to cyber attacks. Learn more about FireEye's world-class solutions and global footprint at
Our job at Mandiant Security Validation is to make sure that our customers' Cyber Security Technologies are living up to their sales pitch.
We are looking for people that are excited about working on challenging problems in a complex environment while working for a growing company in an important market space. Our automated test engineers focus on reducing our time to test so that we can improve our time to market. The right person will have a chance to learn several new tools and technologies, while helping to completely automate our testing. They will get a chance to work closely with automated testing tools like TestCafe and Pytest; DevOps tools like Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible, and Terraform; while stitching together different technologies with Jenkins and Groovy on VMWare and AWS.
What You Will Do
- Derive test scenarios from Jira stories and pull requests
- Build and verify automated test cases using the best tool for the job
- Automate and Execute the tests in a CI/CD pipeline
- Troubleshoot CI failures
- Contribute to continuous delivery of the feature implementation to production
- Participate in daily stand-ups, requirements reviews, technical reviews and issue resolution
- Work in an Agile DevOps environment
- Work independently as well as with other team members
- 5+ years in CI/CD environment - tools like Jenkins, Travis-CI, Circle-CI,
- 5+ years Test Automation and Techniques
- Experience in automated testing system processes on Linux, Windows, or Mac
- Demonstrated expertise in troubleshooting and problem solving in a distributed software environment.
- Knowledge of VMWare products like vSphere.
- Knowledge of AWS technologies like EC2, S3, SQS, SNS, Lambda, DynamoDB
- Knowledge of containerization using Docker and Kubernetes
- Familiarity with TestRail
- Familiarity with Jenkins pipeline syntax using Groovy
Additional InformationAt FireEye we are committed to our #OneTeam approach combining diversity, collaboration, and excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.
This is a regionally-based remote role that must be located in Northeast/ Southeast/ Southwest/ Midwest Region in the US.