A well-established company in Palo Alto is looking to bring on a Python Software Engineer to their growing team. This company was started by...
A well-established company in Palo Alto is looking to bring on a Python Software Engineer to their growing team. This company was started by a group of engineers from a well-known platform as a service company who began working on some of the most innovative open source technology. This company has consistently grown the last couple of years as they could IPO in the next year or two. As a Python Software Engineer, you will have the chance to work on code heavy projects on their distributive systems while making a huge impact on building and scaling their backend platform for their product and company.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- Proficient writing high quality code in Python
- Solid distributive systems fundamentals
- Proficient with containerization or microservices
- Strong expertise in databasing with SQL and NoSQL
- Experience working with technologies such as, ELK, Kafka, etc.
What You Will Be Doing
- Strong experience with public clouds, such as Google Cloud Platform, AWS, etc.
- Python Coding: 50%
- Database: 25%
- Messaging: 25%
- Competitive Salary: Up to $190,000/year
You will receive the following benefits:
- Full medical benefits
- Internal Growth
- Small Teams
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Remote/Flex Hours opportunities
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
This position does not offer sponsorship. - provided by Dice