As an Infrastructure SRE you will help build out our existing infrastructure and troubleshoot problems as they arise ensuring the highest le...
As an Infrastructure SRE you will help build out our existing infrastructure and troubleshoot problems as they arise ensuring the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability of production services. You will also be responsible for integrating services health metrics, identifying/measuring these service health indicators and providing creative tool sets for the frontline operations support teams.
- Minimum 5-7 years experience in a production data center environment with 1000+ servers
- Troubleshooting complex issues and correlating data from multiple sources like service application, linux system and network.
- Deep knowledge of various metrics platform, like Prism, Prometheus, Grafana, Graphite, Sumo Logic etc. Expert in collecting data metrics, running data analysis, and building correlation metrics.
- Ability to deep dive into network troubleshooting area, like packet analysis, HTTP/HTTPs, tunneling protocol, load balancer issues, etc
- Comprehensive understanding of computer internal architecture and experienced in maintaining common Linux/Unix applications and services.
- Experience with modern cloud and virtualization technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Google Cloud Platform, KVM, OpenNebula, OpenStack or any orchestration platforms)
- Strong software development skills using any programming language including Python, C, C++, Go.
- Deep expertise with operational support systems, automation, and CI/CD tools
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to act as subject matter expert, tracking technology/industry trends, and to provide data-driven reasoning for recommending technology paths.
- Competitive Salary: Up to $160K/year, DOE
- You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future. - provided by Dice