Are you a Lead Engineer looking to go to the next step but remain somewhat hands-on? A Global company with a mission everyone can get behind...
Are you a Lead Engineer looking to go to the next step but remain somewhat hands-on? A Global company with a mission everyone can get behind, is looking for a Lead Full Stack Engineer who is up for a challenge. You'll be taught the ropes on the job and after proving accountability, you'll be given the reigns!
This role is fulltime and located in downtown Chicago. Use MongoDB, Express, React and Node and work closely with data engineers to help push project deadlines and introduce new ideas. You'll be expected to hold your teams accountable, deliver timely and exceptional code, identify risks and attack them, and maintain a positive and team-focused attitude.
Required Skills & Experience
Desired Skills & Experience
- The optimal candidate will have 8+ years of experience and a bachelor's degree in computer science
- Experience with the CI/CD pipeline and performing modern and best practices
- 3+ years of hands on experience with SQL databases
- 2+ years of experience with RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of experience with Serverless Technologies
What You Will Be Doing
- Results-oriented personality and strong leadership skills
- Can motivate teams and inspire a drive for continuous improvement
- Previous experience with Docker containers is a huge plus
- 60% Hands on | 40% Hands off
- 50% Architecture | 50% Coding
- 50% Front End | 50% Back End
- Competitive Salary: Up to $165K/year, DOE
You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.
#LI-MK1 - provided by Dice