Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a d...
Does solving complex business problems and real world challenges interest you? Do you enjoy seeing the impact your contributions make on a daily basis? Are you passionate about using data analytics to provide game changing solutions to the Global 2000 clients? Do you thrive in a dynamic work environment that constantly pushes you to be the best you can be and more? Are you ready to work with smart colleagues who drive for excellence in everything they do?
If you possess a solutions mindset, strong architecting skills, and commitment to be part of a tremendous journey, come join our growing, global team. See what Saama can do for your career and for your journey.
- All project team members at onsite & offshore
- Enterprise Architecture Teams
- Data Modelers
- Business Teams
- Upstream & Downstream Application teams
- PMO Teams - Internal & Client
- Operations support teams at Onsite and Offshore
What We Value
- Integrity: doing the right thing
- Solutions: solving core, complex business challenges
- Collaboration: working as one team
- Innovation: changing the game
- Transparency: communicating openly
- Enjoy & Celebrate: having fun
- Results-oriented and a self-starter who enjoys a challenge and needs minimal support and direction.
- Works well in structured environment handling multiple threads
- Takes initiative; challenges status quo
- Learns quickly; takes smart risks & experiments.
- Consulting skills; identifies key requirements in dynamic environments.
- Positive Attitude, Communication & Influence skills. Able to communicate effectively and credibly with clients, and other team members. Effective in both written and spoken communication.
- Stays the course despite challenges & setbacks
- The technical lead serves as the main point of contact for customers to deliver solutions and delight our customers. You will work closely with our customers.
- Drive customer implementations to successful launch by developing project plan and timelines, managing project scope, requirements, and timelines.
- Work with implementation resources, product, and engineering teams onshore and offshore to deliver innovative solutions to your customers.
- Consult with business leaders to develop an understanding of the complex and varied business needs required by the project. Understand the role of the project in the big picture and determine how changing business needs will affect the project.
- Collaborate with the customer and internal resources to understand usage & adoption trends and impact increased application use
- Partner with Product Management to help align real-world customer feedback with the product roadmap
- Partner with Business Development and Customer Success Managers to develop solutions, estimate effort and help set customer expectations
- Experience with implementation software in a SaaS environment is a plus
- Excellent technical skills with the ability to develop an implementation plan and successfully manage it
- Meticulous with verbal & written communication and able to keep customers and stakeholders apprised of status, risks, mitigation and support as needed
- Excellent understanding of common industry-standard business practices as related to SaaS solutions
- Enjoy working with customers, and believe that your success is deeply entwined with theirs and have the ability to solve customer and project issues, provide options and recommendations and manage escalations
- Excel at translating customer business requirements into enterprise solutions
- Experience delivering solutions
- 10+ years of experience working directly with customers, preferably leading implementations
- 5+ years of experience in Python.
- Must have experience in the following
- Data Engineering
- Dockers, Kubernetes, Micro services, Airflow
- Bachelors, Masters or Phd in Computer science, Information technology, or any other relevant field
- This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, phones, and photocopiers.
- This position requires the frequent and repetitive use of a computer, keyboard, and mouse. Hand and finger dexterity is required.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Saama Technologies, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
- provided by Dice