Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply.
Looking for an enthusiastic Python Developer to join the Accenture Liquid Studi...
Military Veterans are Encouraged to Apply.
Looking for an enthusiastic Python Developer to join the Accenture Liquid Studio as a Senior Developer to work with clients on turning ideas into reality in record time, using cutting edge technologies and methods. As a highly-skilled ninja in this role, you will use rapid & agile application development principles on lightweight and microservice-based architectures; and technologies that transform customer experiences and client operations, such as the Internet of Things, Augmented Reality, Artificial Intelligence and Cloud, etc.
- Be extremely eager to learn/develop coding skills (up to ninja level).
- Strive to push the boundaries of technology solutions with experimentation, prototyping, creative thinking and technology ecosystem engagement.
- Develop code (design, build, unit test, deploy, run) to run on backend, web frontend, cloud, mobile and IoT devices.
- Follow effective agile processes and continuously improve.
- Communicate constructively with team members to cooperatively build a product suite that delights customers.
- Write extensible code with high automated test coverage.
- Contribute to team decisions about system architecture and the selection of technical tools.
- Troubleshoot issues as they arise and resolve technical challenges.
- Understand business concerns and contribute to brainstorming pragmatic options to address them.
- Work quickly while maintaining strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- BS or MS (Comp Sci, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems)
- Minimum 3 years of experience:
- In Python and related tooling ecosystem
- Ensuring code quality
- Utilizing Agile/Scrum process to develop large-scale systems
- Cloud: API Management/Gateway offerings
- Building RESTful APIs, cloud-native microservices, orchestration layers
- Git skills, basic bash and networking skills (OSI, http, ssh, tcp, sockets)
- Working knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins)
- Experienced in Domain Driven Design, Behavioral Driven Development, Test Driven Design
- Knowledge of basic data formats (json, yaml) and API design (REST and GraphQL)
- Working experience and certification in one or more of the main cloud platforms: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Coding serverless: AWS Lambda, Azure Functions, Cloud Functions, Serverless framework
- Using containers: Docker, Kubernetes, EKS, AKS, GKE
- Databases: RDBMS (Postgres, MySQL)/NoSQL (MongoDB, CockroachDB)/Cloud Native (DynamoDB)
- Extended DevOps Ecosystem: Terraform, Ansible, AWS CodePipeline
- Search and Event Hub technologies (ElasticSearch, Kafka, Kinesis)
As required by theColorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of minimum compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Coloradoonly
, the range of starting pay for this role is$72,400 - $162,200 and information on benefits offered is here. What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement . Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 , send us an email or speak with your recruiter. Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.